Wednesday, April 22, 2009

!!!!!!


I'm getting this !!! I've been eyeing it for awhile on River Island.             
Also I've been craving these. I am seriously considering ordering some.


I have been pretty productive thus far today. Finished the written part of the Illustration final, found pictures for the other parts and the sketchbook assignments, and researched more for my Comm. Forms and Tech. paper. YAY! Tonight I really want to work on finishing the dress I made a pattern for. This makes up for last night because I didn't so a thing. I just 
mindlessly browsed the internet and shopped for things I can't afford for the entire night. 




I really want a pair of lace up boots like the top ones. Too bad those ones are 300 Euros 
Also on my list of things that I will never own because they are way out of my price point is this dress 
Miu Miu Carnival dress 


This one is from some russian dress shop online. 


1 comment: