Friday, April 17, 2009

Hello !

Hello, I have decided to jump on the blogging band wagon. Well actually I wanted to start one to document my internship and living in New York City this summer, but I haven't started yet so... 



I go to Cazenovia College which has a student count of like 10. Well not 10 exactly but its really small. I study fashion design and this summer I'm interning with Christian Joy. She does Karen O's costumes for shows.

Here! This is what I wore yesterday to do group project stuff and go to opening night for the play (I did the costumes) 














Shirt, otk socks and gold chain bracelet - Forever21 
Skirt and bow braclet - River Island 
Cardigan - American Apparel 
Gold with black tie thing flats and necklace - Topshop

Let me introduce you to my roommate for the next year of my life !!!
Hey there Alyson !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment