Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hey there !

Its so nice out today !!! Yesterday it was cold, rainy and really windy and of course we had a fire drill at like 10 pm. 

To put off doing anything  homework related I cleaned my room and am updating this !!! I am such a procrastinator. :( 

This my favorite necklace of all time 

Cat cameo - I had a ring to match it but it broke :( 


Boots !!! :) :) :) 

I love Tuesdays and Thursdays - I have art history then my independent study. We had to do teacher evaluations today in class. I gave E. Gross all 5s because she reminds of me of my mom. (she's a good teacher too) 

2 weeks until Alyson and I move to NYC !!! 

Its so weird being able to just type an address into google and a picture of it comes up. But this is the street we are going to be living on our apartment is covered by a tree. 

Oh yeah and this what I want my house to look like on the inside 


I am going to attempt to do some homework now. :( :( :(

No comments:

Post a Comment