Sunday, May 17, 2009


Alyson and I went job searching yesterday. Every place asked for a resume instead of       having applications, weird . These were waiting for me when I got home !!! 
                                            Surprise flowers from Stevenbear :) :) :) 

Ugh!!!! I'm sick and I don't like it one bit. I thought my throat was just sore because I may have slept with my mouth open (ew) but I am actually sick :(  Last night Alyson and I hung out with with our landlady's daughter. She showed us around the area better, it was nice to make a friend who is our age and strangely enough goes to school kind of near Caz. Oh yeah she has a bunny !!! I have feeling today is going to be a lazy day. 


             Oh! I wish I lived near something like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment