Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hi again !!!

Patch says Hey !!!



It has been awhile !!! but the last few weeks of school were so busy. I moved in the apartment for good last night and got the rest of my stuff settled. I start my internship tomorrow. I'm so nervous!!! 

My room !!! When I got in last night I unpacked a little then Alyson and I decided to go for a walk because it was nice out. Just like at home I threw all my clothes into my chair so I could sleep in my bed and had to sort it all out this morning. We made our first breakfast!!! Pancakes !!! Plans for today: find a job, go to the Met and time out how long it takes to get to my internship.


(Thom, Shadow cat and Hazel !!!)
Sara and Thom now have a chinchilla named Hazel. My sister got it from the one of her old sorority sisters who couldn't keep it because she was moving to Hawaii.  I talked to Thom on Skype and he showed me their newest addition. It is without a doubt the cutest thing I have ever seen !!!!!! 

Oh and lastly:

This is probably my favorite picture from this past year. We are in Bratislava which is in Slovakia.  My friends came for 10 days to visit me in England and we traveled to Slovakia, Austria, and Hungry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment